Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

What web site can i download xbox 360 games to a disc without becoming a member and only pay for what i buy.?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Obviously there are illegal sites which you can download xbox games for free, but you would have to be pretty computer savy in knowing how to get them on a disc and get them to work. You would also have to mod youre xbox which again you will need to be computer savy. I don't think there are any sites out there that legaly offer that service. If you want to know more on where to find these "illegal" downloads or on how to mod youre xbox, just shoot me an email.

• 1 decade ago

You cannot legally download any XBOX 360 games without being an Xbox Live subscriber. $50 a year. MS has announced that popular arcade (small - downloaded arcade games) will be available on DVD from retail stores later this year.

You pay the $50 for the XB Live service (Friends lists, free demos,Score keeping, tournaments) ..ect. You are not paying for games you do not get.

Full Size Xbox games are only available on disc at major retailers. Wal-Mart EB games ...ect

Xbox 360 System & Backward Compatability Updates can be aquired here for free. http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardscompatibi...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.