Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you believe that Al-Queda is a mere Men's Club as Moore stated to his spoon-fed sheep?

Here's a picture of leftists lining up for the Moore film when it was released.

http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd3815/wicklow-mountai...

Favorite Answer

Absolutely not! In actual fact, I bet he would change his tune a bit if it were his head about to be sawed off by these islamofacists for the world to view on Al-Jazeera. He is in a sense not worthy of any credibility. But, I digress. Al-Quada is a great danger, and an imminent threat to the world. The comical thing about all of this, is that the left and their perverse and degenerate ways are what groups like Al-Quada despise most about western countries. Isn't Irony wonderful?

• canela

I find Moore and his ilk despicable. He, Barbara, the has been, Streisand, etc. have not done a single thing for their country but have had had plenty of plenty from it. Michael Moore is the Jane Fonda of this generation. Each generation has its cowards and nay sayers; he and the rest of the Hollywood franchise think that their so called stardom gives them a platform for expressing their person political views. Unfortunately, it does give them the money to self promote. Mike Moore and his ilk will be long banned to the dust bin of history while the heroes who protect our freedoms will live forever.

LMAO- The picture is too funny..

I don't remember him saying that, but never really did pay too much attention to Moore. Maybe I coughed while being fed that day..

spoon-fed fiscal conservatives will continue to follow King George W and his Reich Wing Rove Subject into hellonearth

You sound a lot like a spoon-fed sheep. yourself.

If you read the Saddam Files you will know even more.

Give it a break, will you?