theres this guy in summer camp........?

there this guy in summer camp and he is vietnamese the girls and i all feel bad for him cuz he doesn't have any friends and his english is not that good, how should we help him?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Be his friend. Be nice to him. I've had friends that didn't speak the same language. It's fun maybe you'll learn some vietnamese and he'll learn some more english.

• 1 decade ago

simply talk to him and try and make him feel OK about his English ,,after all hes the new guy and that alone is hard but not to know anyone is even harder ,,,i admire anyone that trys to speak a language that isn't there own ,,,maybe have him to try and teach you some of his names for things while your at it,,,you will see just how hard it is for him but at the same time make him feel better about being in a strange place ,,make him feel like he belongs

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

properly if there is not any lawsuits from the adult men then i'd not say something. you could discuss it in case you want yet understand that if the problem is delivered up there must be extra groaning than slumbering happening afterwards because the problem is then out contained in the open and they could sense extra delicate with it. Ice damaged in an attempt to talk.

• 1 decade ago

Be his friend. Help him with English and show him that Americans are good people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Give him a big ol' kiss. Most languages carry the same meaning.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

After all, your English is impeccable. Leave the poor kid alone before he sounds as dumb as you.

• 1 decade ago

u should talk 2 him. i had a kid in my apartments and he was indian and he barly knew any englash so me and my friends tryed 2 teach him it totaly worked and he talkes really good know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.