my girl friend iz really hott but she has mood swings help?

• sam
    Favorite Answer

If you can put up with them, then stay with her but if you can't, I don't care how hot she is, you will totally turned off by her in time and eventually leave. Looks is not everything and does not keep a man with a woman. She must have other things about her for you to stay. I would have a heart to heart talk with her about how you feel and take it from there. Good luck. I hope everything works out.

well, im a girl so maybe i can help. hopefully the fact that shes hot is not the only reason you're going out with her. if it's not, then maybe you can talk to her if the mood swings get to be a problem. that might make the girl mad, and if it does, just try to ignore them and be understanding. if theres a reason y the moodswings are so bad, then talk to her about it. hopefully that helps.

most people have mood swings, some more than others, its just how the person controls them. is the only reason your dating her because she is hot?

are you just dating her because she's hot? that's messed. everyone has mood swings. some every now and then or really often. try to deal with it or talk it out.

And you don't have mood swings? Bet you do and don't notice it.

huh? well everyone does, if u can't tolerate her, dump her!

Duh!!!!!