why are men unfaithful?

Favorite Answer

Cuz no one ever taught them that it was wrong the Horny little bastards, and girls are just as bad

More women are unfaithful then man by the way...

Although I am not unfaithful and never have been I too would give in under the right circumstances. Many men think they can detach sex from love, of which I think this is true. If you mean falling in love with another person while married or having a steady relationship this is a different matter. I can imagine this can happen. Choices you make when you are young can in hindsight be not that succesfull. Characters develop. Life's experiences influence etc. Life is short ...

Biology. Evolutionary Biology. Men are physically capable of conceiving five or ten children a day given the opportunity of having sexual relations with five or ten different women a day. Their instincts drive them to try to maximize the likelihood of the survival of their gene pool, and, from that standpoint, the more women they have sexual relations with the better.

Women, on the other hand, can only bear one child a year, or so. Thus, they are much less inclined to be driven sexually than men, in general.

Bear in mind, if men weren't so obsessed with sex, they would never put up with the control games and demands that women impose on them so inevitably.

So rather than asking "why are men unfaithful?", you could just as easily ask "why do men bother with women at all?". You'll get the same answer. They exist in a testosterone haze for much of their lives that drives their actions.

Why is the sky blue somedays and grey looking others, somedays it is a dark blue and some a light blue? Some men are unfaithful and some are not, some go on being unfaithful and some only do it once. The anwser you search for does not exist, but only more questions! Good luck.

For the same reasons why women are unfaithful. Why just men?

Men are not the only unfaithful ones, you know that. So the question shouldn't be why are men unfaithful but...why are people unfaithful.

• Yakuza

Some men cheat because they love the thrill of the hunt. Some men cheat because they have to keep proving their so called "manhood" Some men cheat because they have no morals. Not all men are cheaters ,just as all women are not cheaters. No one can make another cheat,you are not the cause of your man cheating ,he is. And cheating doesn't "just happen" Its a conscious decision that takes thought and planning. And sometimes its because the woman or man accepts the cheaters actions as inevitable like its part of a relationship.Its not so stop letting them back into your life time after time. What incentive do they have to stop cheating if there are no long lasting consequence. I deserve better and I would not let that person stay in my life even tho "I loovee him"That's not love that's emotional abuse. And nature has nothing to do with cheating it has to do with lack of self control.of the cheaters.

Men will tell you its biological. I am not a doctor but *** on...

I really think that a guy truly & honestly thinks having sex with another woman is not a big deal. I agree with that to a point.

The guy is NOT saying he doesn't love you!!! The woman takes it that way. She is hurt, crushed and feels angry. Meanwhile the guy STILL loves her as much as he ever did; that did not change in the guy's head! To him, he has a human nature that he wants what he can't have and its NOT "special" to him like your relationship is, rather an animal conquest. Its hot to him, and he'll do it usually until you catch him twice (not my experience, just a theory) IF he thinks you'll stay with him.

However, if he thinks you will get mad and leave and STICK TO YOUR DECISION, he won't risk it. I could be totally off base, but that is what I believe is the answer to your question.

Because some WOMEN allow them to play with them. Basically when a man is cheating on his woman the other woman is abetting this man's act of being unfaithful.

for every unfaithful man there is either an unfaithful woman or a woman who knows she is going with an unfaithful man but doesn`t care

• why are men always grouped in a huge category all together? studies have shown that a higher percentage of women are unfaithful. raise your standards and find a better guy