anandK asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how loose weight presently?

to loose weight is the question most personnel ask how to loose pereameanently

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is what worked for me. My Dr. recommened The Medifast Diet. It is Soy Protein. It teaches you to eat 5-6 small meals a day every 2-3 hours to speed up your metabolism. You will lose weight quickly with very little exercise. I have lost 35 lbs. so far. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions. lovejae247@yahoo.com

• 1 decade ago

the only two factors that affect a person's capability to loose weight are diet and exercise

dont eat foods that u kno r bad for u.....this way the weight will come off slowly (in a few months depending on your original weight) as long as you dont eat those foods again u will stay that weight "permanently." Once you feel you can control your food daily choices then you can incorporate exercise into your daily activities.....make sure u make realistic decisions so that u can maintain ur new weight forever..........

Source(s): me
  • 5 years ago

2 and 1 2 hours bowling

• 4 years ago

eat fewer calories than you burn to lose weight

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

chug 12 8 ounce glasses of ice water a day it has the same effect on your metabolism as green tea

• 5 years ago

when out at a restaurant ask the server to hold the bread snack mix or chips and salsa that might come before the meal if you re hungry youll be tempted

• 5 years ago

take a 30 second break in the middle of your meal evaluate just how hungry you still are before getting back to your food

• 5 years ago

get your zzzzzs sleep deprivation alters levels of hormones in the body that regulate hunger causing an increase in appetite

• 5 years ago

Chickpeas can help dieters break bad snaking habits

• 5 years ago

Try best yoga pose which increase your heart rate up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.