anandK asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how loose weight presently?

to loose weight is the question most personnel ask how to loose pereameanently

Favorite Answer

This is what worked for me. My Dr. recommened The Medifast Diet. It is Soy Protein. It teaches you to eat 5-6 small meals a day every 2-3 hours to speed up your metabolism. You will lose weight quickly with very little exercise. I have lost 35 lbs. so far. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions. lovejae247@yahoo.com

the only two factors that affect a person's capability to loose weight are diet and exercise

dont eat foods that u kno r bad for u.....this way the weight will come off slowly (in a few months depending on your original weight) as long as you dont eat those foods again u will stay that weight "permanently." Once you feel you can control your food daily choices then you can incorporate exercise into your daily activities.....make sure u make realistic decisions so that u can maintain ur new weight forever..........

Source(s): me

2 and 1 2 hours bowling

eat fewer calories than you burn to lose weight

chug 12 8 ounce glasses of ice water a day it has the same effect on your metabolism as green tea

when out at a restaurant ask the server to hold the bread snack mix or chips and salsa that might come before the meal if you re hungry youll be tempted

take a 30 second break in the middle of your meal evaluate just how hungry you still are before getting back to your food

get your zzzzzs sleep deprivation alters levels of hormones in the body that regulate hunger causing an increase in appetite

Chickpeas can help dieters break bad snaking habits

Try best yoga pose which increase your heart rate up