Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 decade ago

Honestly..do u like or hate emin3m just because of hiz colour....!?

I simply not because i ain't no racist....besides my girl friend iz white.....and i share my love with her....!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I don't really care for rap at all, but when I was younger I liked Eminiem, along with DMX, Nelly, and Three 6 Mafia, so I didn't discriminate between color, only terrible rapping abilities. :o)

I lke eminem for his music. It's actual music and not like missy elliot's simple beats that doesn't change tempo and goes on for three or four minutes; that's just boring and simple. If you listen to Eminem's music, however, you'll find that he actually has a music background and uses actual (*gasps*) musical notes in his rap songs. From electric guitar to the piano, I'd say that he's one of the best musician alive.

not at all. Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of our time. Biggie Smalls is the only rapper who could be better. His color makes no difference at all. As a white male, I see him and biggie as the best rappers of all time

Sometimes I think a lot of his lyrics are the same, butI like the fact that he's not afraid to speak his mind.

the only reason i don't like him is cuz he always writes songs on how he's sorry about how he acts twords his daughter(s) and how he wants to be a better father. but instead of doing that, he goes to a clubs, does something horribly stupid, then writes another sappy apology song to his wife and kids.

Source(s): all those stupid songs on the radio.

thats because he is a wanna be . A black man stuck in a white body.

• WELL LIKE U SAID U NOT RASIST N WELL NEITHER AM I! I'D LIKE EMINEN IF HE WORE BLACK,CHINEESE,MEXICAN OR WAT EVA ODER CULTURE DA THING IZ DA HE IZ A HELLA GOOOD RAPER SO HIS COLOR DOESN'T MATTER!

of course i love him.. ^o^..