Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Message BoardsPosting Messages · 1 decade ago

hey ya im back with a new look and it actully does look like me so please rate me?

Favorite Answer

You are pretty.

NO CHATTING OR PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS: You may meet friends or other interesting people on Yahoo! Answers with whom you'd like to engage in personal correspondence. If so, please use the chat option on your profile page, rather than use Yahoo! Answers itself. Questions that are chatty, or attempts to engage others in personal communications, will be removed. Some examples of questions that do not comply with the Yahoo! Answers Community Guidelines are below. These are just a few examples, and we reserve the right to change, remove, or add to the list at any time, without notice:

1. How are you?

2. Anyone want to chat?

3. What's your name?

4. How old are you?

5. Do you like my avatar?

6. What time is it?

7. Who here likes steak?

8. How many points do you have?

9. Who likes Britney Spears?

Source(s): reported again

Honey u look great and my Little avatar dude asked me to ask Ur little dude if she wants to go to a movie ,So Ur little avatar dude looks hot for the mouths of my litte aviator dude ..OK? PS and don't listen to that loud mouth on top of me someplace..Lilypading something..(:>)

youre ok

its nice..

---------------------------

JOIN MY AVATAR CONTEST

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjS7_...

I have to say....DUUUUH!