should i divorce my husband i caught him calling another woman and he said he would stop but didnt?

2 years ago he had an affair and in april of this year i caught him calling another girl from work i asked him not to talk to her again and he has been promising me that he hasnt been talking to her i just found out yesterday that he only stopped talking to her for a week and she also gave him a phone so i couldnt track their calls they both say they are just friends and that they both cheated on their spouses and they just talk to each other for support she is now divorced am i wrong for not wanting him to talk to her

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

tell him to hit the road!

• 1 decade ago

You are not wrong to ask him not to talk to her. He is married whether she is or not.

I think its time to give him an ultimatum. He either stops call these women or the marriage is over. Since you can't track the calls, you really don't know what is being said. He needs to stop. He's hurting you and he's hurting himself in the long run.

Don't let him fool you into saying they are just friends. There is probably more going on than that. If he has cheated before and felt he got away with it..he will do it again.

You have to ask yourself..is it worth the pain your feeling now to go on like this?

• 1 decade ago

If they are only friends, well you can be the bigger person invite her over for dinner, yeh he he. I have done this, you will never forget the looks on their faces thru the night, then when she leaves, pack his **** and send him on his merry way, oh before she leaves shake her hand and say thank you only thank you, The neighborhood will be laughing w/ you only in a good way, its been 6 years and mine are still talking about the way to dump and man and meet his other GF all for less than $30 and 3 hours it was so great, see they said only friends, but she did not want to come to dinner well just say that he finally got her to come over, stand up strong and move on.

• 1 decade ago

Are there kids involved. If yes, work it out with counselling.

Ask yourself, why might he be going outside the marrige? Maybe it is just friends. Why can't married men have female friends? Jealously is potentially the problem. If he is cheating its one of two things, he's a loser or more probably a sign that your marrige is bad. If the latter is true, don't blame him, blame both of you and figure it out. Communicate. P.S. if you don't trust him being friendly with a female maybe y'all have bigger issues.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JAZY
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no u have all the right to keep him form talking to that girl but u need to realize that if they dont stop talking u r going to have to ask for a divorce b/c obviously there is something more than a friendship

• leigha
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No i dont think you are wrong, he has betrayed your trust in the past, and if he wants support he can talk to you, he is taking the mic. they have both cheated before, and could well be doing again. Where is his respect for your wishes. good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that once a cheater is always a cheater. He is never going to change, the best thing you can do is let him go. There has got to be someone out there for you who will treat you like you want to be treated. Keep your head up girl.

• 1 decade ago

Unless you want to live with someone who doesnt care what you think and feel, you should get a divorce.

• 1 decade ago

how could you even begin to want to trust this clown? she gave him a phone? she has no morals and is also a cheater .how could you ever trust him again? i would kick him to the curb....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dump him girl! There are alot better guys out there for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.