Live Life in Truth? Whats your 1 word answer?

I am curious to what people think it means to Live Life in Truth. I know what it means to me. I would like to share my opinion but I feel that may influence the direction or thought path that one will take when asking themselves this.

I wish you all well and challenge each and evey person to Life Life in Truth! Our words and actions are like drops of water, they have profound ripples that travel great distances. May times effecting people we dont even know in ways we are never aware of.

The world could use a few more people living in truth, can you imagine what the world would be like if we all did?

God Bless.

Favorite Answer

Honesty .

Wow Brent, you sound like a TERRIFIC person!! As a fellow Christian, Life Life in Truth to me, means simply doing the next right thing and living my life to the best of my ability. In order for me to have peace in my life, I must allow God to lead me in the right direction. I struggle with understanding exactly what God's will is for me. I may not know what it is, but I know what His will is NOT for me. Like being dishonest or breaking the law. Those are not things God would want me to do. If I am positive and speak kind words, then I will feel positive and good about myself, If I am negative, I will feel crappy and well, negative. I try to live just for today, yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come. Anyway, God Bless you too!!

Love

Logic

Truth with a capital T does not exist.

Islam, it has never been changed since the day it came down. this means the Quran is what God says. every letter of it. and we know that God never lies.

Love.

Source(s): (Best wishes.)
  • JAT

I can. But I hope we're referring to a "truth" that welcomes ruthless criticism, not dogma.

To Thine Own Self Be True....

Jesus

ps. he said one word.