My son hates me and won't let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?

My son is the middle child, I have three children. He says, I didn't love him the same. He has an older brother and younger sister. My son doesn't have a relationship with any of us. My son has a relationship with my sister. She is the godmother for both my grandchildren. My son is kind, sweet and loving to everyone, EXCEPT me. I have tried to talk with him, and answer any question he may have about his childhood. He is very jealous of both his brother and sister. I have asked him to go to seek help and talk with someone and I would pay, but he says, he doesn't need any help. My daughter-in-law sent me an e-mail about God and I replied I'm so happy you have found God and I hope you will now treat me with respect. I received a message on my home phone while I was at work from my son. He said, Don't call me,

don't send any thing in the mail to me or my family, until you have respect for my family which includes my wife. His wife has disrespected me from day one.

Favorite Answer

you have to make peace with him

Still show him that you love him, one say he will need you for something.

I remembered that i didnt liked my dad cause of something he did, and i didnt talked to him for 2-3 years and one day whiles i was driving, i just though of him being killed and that i have never gotten a chance to say anything to him. Tell him that you 2 needs to resolve this matter before something bad happens.

Well ignore the disrespect that they show you. I mean ignore it and keep trying to talk to you son. Explain to him that you didn't mean to treat him differently. That you were trying as hard as you could, that parenting isn't as easy as most would think. I mean if you try to put yourself in your sons shoes and think about what he is trying to say or tell you then you might find the appropriate things to say. Or find the things to say that will make him open up toy ou.

I guess you did discriminated among your kids

and i need time to repair your relation with your son