Hukaman asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 decade ago

You have 10 minutes left in your miserable life...what do you do with it?

Of course, I'm assuming everyone's life is miserable.

• Favorite Answer

hold my daughter untill i died and keep telling her i love her.

If i had only 10 minutes, I'd probably go set my car on fire, that would happen fast. Then, I'd put in Debussy's Claire de Lune, sit back, and think about how miserable I was, since I only get 10 minutes, and kill myself. It takes my one and only 15 minutes to get home from work, that's if I called when I am in process of setting my car on fire. So mindblowing sex is out of the question. I'd spend my ten minutes weeping. My life is not miserable.

My life is not miserable, sorry if yours is though.

However, if I had 10 minutes left I would thank God in meditation and prayer for the opportunity that I was given to choose this physical incarnation and that I will soon be returning to my true soul life in the spiritual dimension.

My life is not miserable. My last ten minutes I would want to tell my kids and husband that is was a great ride with their company, of course they already know that. Oh I would hug my dog too.

If your life is miserable, smile; its almost over. If its not miserable try to make someone else happy. It works both ways. Two for the price of one.

Hurry.

Hug my kids and hubby. Tell them I love them. Then I would ask for forgiveness for my sins on this earth. Oh yes your life is miserable if you let it be. Remember there are a lot of people in worse condition than you. If you have your health you have riches and wealth that is unbelievable.

I'm living an excellent life, so I would call up as many people I know and tell them goodby and that I love them... One good thing-I wouldn't have to worry about the bill being paid

If my life is that miserable, then I'll probably just sit and wait to die, thankful that my misery is coming to an end.

Write some VERY quick notes to my most important family members and then sing my head off until the end comes.

• Macey

My life is not miserable.

I would use the ten minutes to tell my friends and family that they were special to me and I'd thank them for all they had done.

And I also agree with the person who said they would hug their dog!

Source(s): Me

My life is actually pretty good...If I had ten minutes I'd want to cuddle up tight next to my husband and just sit there memorizing everything about him.