how com u get 8 hotdog buns in a pack and u get 10 hotdogs in a pack? it makes no sense..?

Favorite Answer

because they want you to buy more buns.

Maybe it's so you buy 2 packs of buns. It makes me wonder if any companies that make hotdogs also make buns. The bun companies would seem to make more profit on this than the hotdog makers. The world may never know for sure....

Because at least 2 hotdogs either get burnt on the BBQ or dropped on the ground :)

• Fergy

LMAO, I wondered if it was just me that noticed that. It just isnt right huh? You either have 2 hotdogs to eat by themselves, or something like that. I end up using bread for the last two or cut em up and put em in beans.

that way they sell more cause you have to buy another pack of buns then you need more hot dogs for the other buns viscous cycle

A couple possibilities:

One: seagulls or ants ate two of the buns.

Two: some people like to eat two weiners without buns.

Three: to make you ask questions?

it's a marketing trick, one is always out b4 the other, so you keep on buying...

• Lucy

it's called marketing! it drives me nuts too!

They do it just to piss you off.