D
D asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Any options?

I'm sorry I really didn't know in which category should go. For about 2 weeks now I've been having nightmares every night, I actually used to have a pretty big thing with nightmares like this (only they typically weren't as bad).

The nightmares are somewhat strange to me, the going theme seems to be that my friends are put in danger somehow, and I always put my self forward and usually end up getting either torn apart, or killed trying to save them, and they usually go on live a better life without me, but its usually (at least I feel in the dream state) its always worth it because it feels as if I've done what I was supposed to do, as if thats what my purpose in life was.

I'm not exactly sure why I'm having these types of dreams again, but I just wanted to know what other people thought.

• zach
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like you could be a suicide bomber.

You have your priorities WAY out of whack!

Live your own life and let others worry about themselves.

We can only share a little while and at the end of the day, you sleep with yourself.

Why not get a new job, move away? Your present circumstance is not serving you very well. The dreams are omens, help you see things from another angle.

Wow. My dreams are always so fleeting and I seldom remember anything about them. Unless they later turn into a deja vu moment. I hope yours don't. And they're never exactly the same- not the ending in a deja vu moment. Maybe you'll save someone and not die- I hope so.

Anyway, I didn't help much but now you have at least 2 responses.

try listening to soothing music before bed so your mind wanders to a different place besides some issues with your friends. there might be something between you and your friends that is bothering you and that may cause your dreams to become nightmares