lab r asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

how can i invent a machine that sucks up all roaches in the house within 1 min.?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a vaccume cleaner

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A vacuum cleaner actualy works and a roach will turn into the direction of the sucking wind. Roaches have a built in safety feature (lol) that when they feel a foot or newspaper coming at them they run like heck! That is because it is forced air sets off their fight or flight. Air going in the opposite direction is going to cause them to run right into the vacuum.

• 1 decade ago

... I think it's called a tornado.

The only thing that I know is effective is a bomb. It fumigates that house and kills anything that may be living in the walls, etc. The only thing is you will have to evacuate the house for approximately 1 day.

All bugs live throughout the inner workings of the frame and not just in the interior where you live.

Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

I bet if you invent it you'd be a millionaire. I'm not sure how you'd go by making one but, If you used a vacum cleaner and a smell roaches are attracted to. They tend to live in places that you can't quite get to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If I knew how to invent a machine that does that, I would do it and not give you the rights - I'd be a billionaire! :p

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ew, you can't. Call an exterminator. They live in your walls. When you start actually seeing them, you've got a full infestation... millions of the little suckers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

keep your roaches man u can roll a joint with those other left over joints its crazy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Starve yourself for a week or two

• 1 decade ago

If you figure it out, let me know. I would buy one.

• 1 decade ago

*Shivers* I just sad you have to deal with those terrible things *gags*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.