Ladies--A short survey: Let's say.....?

Your boyfriend tells you he's a virgin. And let's say you haven't been for roughly 11 years or so.

1. How would you react?

2. Would you dump him or stay with him?

2a. If you would stay with him: Would you feel intimidated or honored to be his first?

3. Any other comments?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

!. I think I would be startled at first because that is such a rare thing. Then I think I would be pleased that he had willpower to not succumb to his hormones. It probably means he is a very controlled person which can be a very good attribute. I would also feel even more special because I would know that no other girl had ever been with my boyfriend and that I might posssibly be able to be his first.

2. So, I would, of course, stay with him.

2a. I wouldn't feel intimidated in the least. It would be a great honor to be able to know that I was his first and hopefully if things went well, his last also. The type of guy you are talking about seems like the guy that you'd want to stay with for the long haul. :o)

a million) if at present changed into the astounding day of your existence, may you want to do what you're about to do? - No. 2) may you really have your existence be like a romantic chick flick action picture or a hilarious comedy? - Romantic Chick Flick...or won't be able to or not it really is a Romantic Comedy? =) 3) What concerns you the most about the destiny? - money. 4) If we study from our blunders, why are we petrified of makin a mistake? - So we do not damage others or ourselves. 5) What impression do you want to go away on the international? - i'd opt to coach human beings to be extra being concerned. a lot less judgemental, beneficiant. 6) some thing: is it out of attain? Or have you ever not stretched your self a techniques adequate? - i have not stretched a techniques adequate yet. yet do not difficulty i'm attaining. 7) existence is too short to tolerate ________? - Haters and hating. 8) how lots of your persons may you've faith along with your existence? - One 9) Are you pleased with your self? - not each and every of how, yet from time to time. =) 10) may you really your baby to be a lot less pleasing and extra wise or extra pleasing and a lot less wise? - Uhh extra wise i wager...difficulty-free answer: i choose fckin stunning youngsters. 11) What do you frequently pretend to nderstand, that you fairly do not? - adult men. 12) What do you wish you probably did not comprehend? - My dad's dishonest on my mom. 13) What have you ever given up on? - attempting to be proper. 14) What vast lesson ought to human beings study fom your existence? - Take negative aspects. each and absolutely everyone dies, yet not each and absolutely everyone lives. 15) What do you do once you adore someone that would not love you lower back? - Cry in a nook this evening, bypass on day after today. 16) what's the #a million element you should finish beforehand you die? - Being effectual, satisfied, and feeling carried out. 17) How short may your existence should be, that you may commence residing otherwise at present? - If I actually have some thing decrease than twenty years to stay, i'm getting on a airplane to vast apple immediately. BQ: do you want my surveys, if certain what do you want about them? - Yeah, they make me imagine about my existence.

• 1) I wouldn't react at all.

2) I would stay with him.

2a) I would be honored to be be his first.

1. I would respect his decision and admire his honesty with me.

2. I would definitly stay with him since there would most likely be a sense of trust between the two of us now.

2a. I would be honored to be his first but also respectful if he even wanted to wait.

3. I pretty much already summed it up.

:)

• JC

1. I would be surprised but secretly kinda glad.

2. Stay with him unless some other reason caused us to break up.

2a. I would be honored and it would make me feel very special.

3. Good question, can't imagine it could hardly be real but a really good question anyway...

I would break him in and teach him how to treat a woman right. Men need to be trained to respect the differences between sexes. They are wired differently, so slow him down and show him what you want.

And yes I would feel honored.

• Me

I would consider if I could have a relationship with someone without sex. Is that a necessity to me or can I focus on other parts of the relationship. Then if I chose to continue with the relationship I would be sure not to try to make him any kind of conquest.

1. I wouldn't act suprised because it is a choice.

2. It would depend on whether you're ok with that, and he's ok that you're not.

2a. I would feel honored

3. It'll be fine.

2 stay with him

• Let my guess...this happened to you...am i smart or what? Uh... okay

1: "That's great it makes me feel good that I'll be your first!"

2: Stay with him

2a:Honored

3: None