Does anyone actually like circus peanuts?

You know...the orange or yellow marshmallow (?) candy shaped like peanuts? If you do like them, could you expain their appeal to me?

Favorite Answer

GAG!!! They are NASTY!!!

Kids love the color and they'll eat anything made out of sugar.

My grandmother (now deceased) used to love circus peanuts. So when I see them now I always smile cuz it reminds me of her.

I loove Circus Peanuts.

omg! i used to eat them like crazy as a kid. I havent had any in years but i still like them if they are soft. The appeal is that they are soft and sweet! They are pure sugar and that is what kids like. I am all grown up but i still remember them. Go try some and enjoy!

I liked them when i was a little kid, but I tried them again last year and they were just about the nastiest tasting things ever. That was the first time I'd tried them since childhood, and will also be the last time. YUCK!

oh good god they are foul! i have said for years that there is nothing nastier than marshmallow peeps but i seem to have forgotten about circus peanuts!!!! they are worse!!! oh lord, just thinking about it put a bade taste in my mouth, I NEED A MINT!

Yes, but only in moderation. They're actually kinda rich in flavor and their texture is unique. I usually only have 2-3

I love them! I don't know why. But I only like them when they are fresh, we pinch them while still in the store. The stale ones suck.

i also liked them as a child. i haven't had any in a very long time, and just looking at them now kind of makes me queasy. so i don't know.

Let them age a little bit, they make a great doorstop.

they are OK but if you eat more then 2or 3 they begin to not appeal