Would you feel comfortable going to your ex b/f family reunion when he's brining his g/f?

Update:

I am very close to his family and I want to be there cause they are like family to me. I'm just not looking forward to seeing her there.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

only if you're just friends

• 1 decade ago

Under what circumstances do you get invited to an ex's family reunion? If you are not family and your ex is your X, then don't go.

• 1 decade ago

that would be uncomfortable, considering this is a family reunion and usually people bring their significant others not an ex girlfriend along for the ride....

• 1 decade ago

Why would you go to an ex's family reunion unless you are somehow related to them?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why were you invited is the question. I would advise against it. It'll be uncomfortable for the three of you and this should be his new girlfiriends opportunity to present herself and meet his family, why make it any more stressful.

• 1 decade ago

if i were close to that family and expected to continue a long term relationship then i would go if i wanted to despite whomever else would be there-if not then it may be a good time to cut ties

• 1 decade ago

No, it's his family reunion, too intimate

• 1 decade ago

No. Avoid the family stuff if your not his girlfriend only.

• 1 decade ago

SUPER uncomfortable!!!

You should bring a date.

Why are you going?

oh and make sure to look good!!! REALLY good. And act like you've never been happier.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope. unless you want to feel like **** in front of him an new girl friend than go but you will wish you didnt go, are take your new man with you,

• 1 decade ago

NO,I wouldn't go at all if I don't feel comfortable.Besides he is my ex,why should I have to go?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.