What other companies Make a truck like the Ford Explorer SPORT TRAC?

I really like the short bed with the four doors, but the only one I know that makes a SUV/Truck like that is ford, however I have seen other trucks similar but I don't know by which company...........

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The 4 door suv truck is made by a few manufactures. The Subaru baja is a peppy 4 cylinder version. Chevy converted a silverado into one to make the Avalanche, and Caddilac has a Escalade with a truck bed but its mucho dinero.

I personally like the baja. Kinda ugly but will out handle any of the others. I call it a badjah (badger) or bah hah hah.

• 4 years ago

Sport Trac Truck

• Shep
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Honda makes a "Ridgeline", GMC Envoy is kinda cool as the top and back actually opens up to carry stuff like a truck, Nissan Frontier has a similiar design as the Ridgeline and the Chevrolet Avalanche is pretty popular.

Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

Chevrolet Avalanche, Honda Ridgeline,those are the SUT's (sport utility trucks), but there are still the crew cab short bed pickups too. Chevy,Ford,Dodge,Nissan,Toyota all make the crew cab shortbed trucks in fullsize and mid size. I think there are a few other SUTs by other manufacturers, but not sure who else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Manny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Buy yourself a short-bed 4 door Tacoma V6. It'll last forever, and even tho it'll run you about 25-28k, in 4 years with 65k mi, it'll still be worth 16-19k.

The bed in the Sport-Trac is really only good for dirty clothes, and small gear. It's super tiny.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are right not much other compines make trucks besides Ford so i'm sorry to say i don't have an answer to your question but good luck with the other answers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.