I wonder what happens when Christians discover they've been BRAINWASHED?

Favorite Answer

every religion 'brain washes' its followers to survive itself/or it's religious heads..this is a fact over centuries..all along the heads of religions had some kind of''vested interest'' brainwashing that only jesus /allah/krishna is the savior..which is totally untrue..

a human being is god himself!!!this is 'real'..

Source(s): essense of truth.

Really?

Because I don't have sex at the drop of a hat, watch porn, curse, I try to treat everyone with love, take drugs, and whatever that I am brainwashed? Wow, I guess that because I do not have any of the problems associated with these because of my faith in God as a Christian must really mean I am really deluded.

Yes more can be added to the list and there is heavy sarcasm in paragraph above.

But seriously, if wanting the best thing for other human beings and not having to deal with problems that may arise from not being a christian, is being brainwashed? So be it. I know what I have done and where I have been. The life I lead now is far better than the one without God being in the middle of my life.

As for the brainwashing, at least I don't have a lot of junk in my mind.

Hopefully they do not become bitter people. Hopefully they become even more giving and open-minded, and realize that many of the judgments placed on them, or which they were compelled to place on others, are arbitrary and not true. Instead of spending those hours in church praying, which now they discover doesn't help anyone in actuality, maybe they will go out and actually do something to help people, like community service.

They should feel free of the rules that had been placed on them, and now be free to do good deeds for everyone (not just Christians, or in order to convert people to Christianity which many Christian charities do), to live and let live, and not judge others on how they live.

Try to figure out what happens when atheists discover THEY'VE been brainwashed, and you'll have a clue.

Thats funny because I was just wondering what happens when atheists discover they were brainwashed when the face their Creator whom they denied, called every name under the sun and slandered his Children.

Should be very interesting to say the least. I mean, they cant say Christians didn't try to inform them and offer them the truth.

I wonder what happens when people who think Christians are "Brainwashed" find out Christianity is real?

They realize they never should have allowed those atheists or agnostics to brainwash them, and they turn back to the gospel.

Remember, you asked what happens when people who are presently Christians make a self-discovery...

You've got that backwards...it is the non-believers who are brainwashed and when they realize the truth, it is sad in one respect, because they feel as if they've missed so much. The good news it that when they find Christ, they are now understanding the TRUTH.

We do discover that. We discover it in Heaven, and we say, "Thank you God, for brainwashing me."

But what is it you have against a clean brain?

I wonder what happens when unbelievers discover they've been BRAINWASHED?