Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

"Ghost Hunters" vs. "Most Haunted" - which do YOU like more & why?

(For me, "Ghost Hunters" hands down.)

Yeah, ESweetPea, the night-vision on "Most Haunted" is irritating - it always makes me think they're on a recon mission...

Favorite Answer

Ghost Hunters is great. Jason and Grant rock. They seem to be very efficient and are looking to "debunk" potential hauntings, while "Most Haunted" seems to be trying to create hauntings.

Derek Akorah is such a drama queen. If he becomes "possessed" one more time, I shall scream. But not shriek like Yvette does every time someone farts.

Ugh, they both have problems. Ghost Hunters has a lot of annoying personal spats and I'd like to kick most of the employees in the shins. But in the dark, so they'd think I was an entity making contact. Most Haunted is spooooooky...um, not really. That night-vision filming is annoying. Plus they rarely find anything interesting. If Ghost Hunters had the people having fights with the ghosts, that would be cool. I wish Haunted History was on more often. Bad History Channel! Bad!

Ghost Hunters is the one that I like. The Ghost hunters are the most realistic and has right attitude(to see if ghosts are true or not) . The problem that I have, with Most Haunted, is that they show places that they say is haunted and maintain is haunted but to me it doesn't look haunted. In some of the shows looks to me that they are only scaring themselves silly.

• Bella

I prefer Ghost Hunters. The United Kingdom is know for being the "most" haunted place ever, but the Most Haunted show is a little more cheesy (sorry).

Ghost Hunters. Most Haunted is SO FAKE. That blonde guy is so far out there. He makes the show look more like a three ring circus.

I love Most Haunted. Yes, it's true that most of the time they just look like they are scaring the b'jesus outta themselves but I like it. I have never seen Ghost hunters . I'll have to go google it

I like them both but I think I would have to go with ghost hunters. They're all really serious about what they do, especially Jason. If Brian gets lazy it's a sure fact that Jason will set him straight, which is hilarious.

I haven't seen "Most Haunted", I'm forced to go with "Ghost Hunters".

• Nikki

I love them both but I prefer Ghost Hunters. It seems more realistic. If they think something is not real then that's what they tell you and if they think it is real then they tell you that too. It's not just leading you to believe that every little thing they see or hear is a ghost.

Only ever seen Most Haunted.. the live broadcasts are much better than the cut down repeated shows.