Is it possible to safely and legally buy antibiotics in the US from online pharmacies without a prescription?

I have seen ads for many online pharmacies that say "no prescription required." I would like to purchase antibiotics without a prescription (I'm in the US). Is this legal? Is this safe? Has anyone done it? Recommendations as to a particular online pharmacy.

Best Answer

if you need antibiotics without a prescription , i recommend going to a fish store where they have tetracycline and other antibiotics for aquarium use . its cheaper than the pharmacy .

• James5 years agoReport

legally buy antibiotics in the US from online pharmacies without a prescription buyantibioticswps.com

1

Source(s): Get Online Physician Consultation : http://OnlinePhysician.neatprim.com/?yVjb
  • Nancy

I use the Vydox product referred to by that Edward LeBlanc doctor guy on here, and it works like a Charm. For some time I was unable to achieve a decent hard-on.. and if I did, it was ever rarely fully erect. On top of that, I would always ejaculate after only a few minutes of stimulation. It was embarrassing as fvck. One day I remember seeing a commercial on TV talking about Vydox, which sparked my interest. They only charge S&H for the first Month's supply to test it out. So I did. I haven't had much of any problem since. I hear doing these things called "Kegal" exercises can also help a great deal.

Antibiotics should only be taken on prescription. What antibiotic do you need? There are hundreds to chose from and only a few of them will work on any given problem. You could be taking antibiotics for ever that have no effect!

Far worse if you do not take a complete course at the right dose you can foster immunity to the antibiotic.

In vietnam prostitutes took small doses of antibiotic thinking it would stop them getting VD. It did not. They still got VD but it became tolerant of the antibiotic. GIs got VD from them and doctors prescribed the antibiotic which then instead of killing it actually helped it to flourish. A number of strains of VD were thereby created that actually flourished on antibiotics and for a long time were almost incureable.

• James5 years agoReport

antibiotic without prescription buyantibioticswps.com

just stay away from scammers like the ones here saying their pharmacy is a legit FDA approved. You can buy it from many no prescription offshore pharmacies like Saferonlinepharmacy.com that's what I do.

yes it is illegal, no it is not safe to do so. usually the so called antibiotics you get over the Internet aren't even antibiotics. second of all their all many types of antibiotics and if you don't get the right one for your infection then it wont even help you. second of all if you don't get the right amount of antibiotics to take then it wont get rid of your infection and your infection wont clear up and will only get worse.

CNAII

Scams. You can only buy antibiotics with a prescription from your doctor.

I dont think so

Source(s): I cant suggest ones,from 60,000 on line,make no differences

no! its too risky

It is ILLEGAL! And probably UNSAFE as well!