Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 2 decades ago

What song did both Cary Grant and David Bowie sing?

Hey babe, to make it a little harder, do you know the words to it, too? :)

2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually it's not the entire song but a piece from Magic Dance appeared in a Cary Grant film.....You remind me of the babe

What babe? The babe with the power What power? Power of voodoo Who do? You do Do what? Remind me of the babe

• 2 decades ago

I don't think it was Cary Grant...Bing Crosby did a duet with David Bowie on his Christmas show back in the 70's - it was a version of "The Little Drummer Boy".

• hill
    2 decades ago

I know Bing Crosby and Bowie did a duet, I didn't even know Cary Grant could sing.

• 2 decades ago

Cary Grant was an actor, not ever a singer!!!

• 2 decades ago

I agree with amy,Bowie sang part of that song in the movie Labyrinth were he was the Goblin King.

• 2 decades ago

The Little Drummer Boy.

And you can find the lyrics anyhere online.