What ever happened to Lee Ann Wong From Top Chef after the finale?

Favorite Answer

I have no idea but I hope that she is doing well. I loved how she presented herself, and I also share the same thoughts as her: that Miguel is really hilarious with his three strands of hair.

Lee Anne Wong describes herself as an iron chef all the way. Now, she is the executive chef of event operations for The French Culinary Institute in New York City, and absolutely loves what she does - probably because she gets to boss her students around everyday. Her passion is pork, and she can do anything with a pig. Her mother was her inspiration and she says that she probably gets her "chops" from her. She was inspired to join the show because in her opinion there is nothing like being around other chefs that share the same passion for food as she does. However, if someone tries to fake their way through the show, Le Anne will immediately sniff it out and isn't afraid to confront them about it.

Source(s): bravo web site

Lee Anne is on myspace! Not sure if her profile has been updated but it's worth checking out - leave a comment and see if you get any info back. She was terrific on the show and I was sad to see her go.

WHO KNOWS