katy r asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

who thinks?

what age do you think you have to be to be able 2 play on yahoo answers some say like 14 & older what do yall others think

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is not for play when some questions are posted by 12 yr olds that are serious.

• 1 decade ago

Well, age isn't the only factor to consider when gaging maturity (THAT'S for sure!) but I do think that there is a certain level of maturity, life experience and general knowledge needed to participate on this site in a productive and polite manner.

That said, 16 would be ideal - 12 year olds just don't have enough to contribute concerning marriage, cooking, cars, the stock market, etc. Sorry!! 16 just seems like a logical cut-off!

• 1 decade ago

I honestly think it depends on the maturity of the person answering the questions and posting them. Age could be a big factor to some people but really it all haas to do with how you look at things.

• 1 decade ago

According to the Community Guidelines, you must be at least 13 years old to use Yahoo! Answers. This along with other rules that guide Yahoo! Answers can be found here. (http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines... )

Katie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It wouldnt even matter...the young ones will fake a birthday year just to be able to participate

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It doesn't matter how old are you. Don't 18+ ask stupid questions? or give answers like 'thanks for the points'... Even a kid could help if he knows something useful. It only depends on the person.

• 1 decade ago

i say 18 and up...cause these dumba$$ teenie boppers are annoying as all hell...with their..."ok...so like..theres this guy/girl that i like...." crap...that is so annoying!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.