please help me....?
ok, well, i'm a little over weight.... i need to loose about 30 lbs before Sept. 10th... can i do it? i'm allready working out, and staying active... and please tell me the truth
- 20mommy05Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
Yes of course you can! It takes hard work and dedication but you can do it. Just remember a few things
1. cardio is key! If you don't get your heartrate up for a extended period of time you will not lose any fat.
2. Truly your fat will just reposition itself before you lose weight. I am serious. Measure your self while you work on losing weight. You will see more inches in certain places and less in others. Don't let it get you down. Just keep at it
3. You can't just diet and lose weight or just work out and lose weight. It require both... a healthy intake of the right calories and for you to burn them off by working out. Watch out for fat calories, those are the hardest to lose.
4. You body breaks down musclue quicker than it does fat because it is easier. Make it harder for your body to burn your muscule by treating yourself to some protien before you workout to help build the strength in your muscles... when you lose your fat you will look more toned as well!
5. Get good sleep and try to lower stress. Those are 2 things that will rreap havoic on your body. Not enough sleep will ruin your workouts and lengthen recovery time and stress makes your body hold fat where you don't want it.
6. Weigh yourself every week but don't stop there. Take measurments as well. If you didn't lose any weight but lost inches you will still feel great and stay motivated.
7. Finally remeber that women have more trouble with weight than men... but we are also more irresistable, no matter how big or small we are. Flaunt what you have and love yourself for who you are and forget about what you aren't.
- missionhtgLv 41 decade ago
Should be able to. Work hard and eat healthy foods. My sister tried something called the grapefruit diet (don't know the details but she seemed to eat most things normally) and she lost 18 pounds in about 1 1/2 months. Good luck.
- pistolaLv 41 decade ago
Just remember that it isn't what you eat that puts on the weight (or keeps it on), it is how much of what you eat that puts it on.
Excersize and a reduced diet will help take the weight off.
Also, cut down your time sitting on your b-u-t-t, asking and answering questions at Q&A.
Take a walk.
- 1 decade ago
Join Weight Watchers! I have 4 friends doing it right now and they are all seeing great results! Good luck!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
i think its possible but you really have to be serious is hell about it .just eat healty stuff and remeber alot of the time you will be very very hungry .think postive if you think you can do it thats all that matters .good luck
- GirlLv 51 decade ago
you can try the South Beach Diet with lots of cardio, you can try fasting (but be careful and READ up on it) and you can try just cutting out carbs and again, lots of cardio.....good luck.....
- Anonymous1 decade ago
you could try the three day diet but be careful and do it the safe way link below
- jimbob92065Lv 51 decade ago
Have sex regularly, and consume only human sperm. You will be perfect in no time at all.