do you think that most of the worlds problems stems from christianity and islam?

christians are greedy and ignorant. they hate education and most want to stamp out technology, even if they say otherwise. Islam is also ignorant. Islam and christianity both come from third world countries. I think i know why.

Favorite Answer

no doubt!

both the religions want to convert non-believers to thier faith, the christians call non-belivers " Heathens" and the muslims call the non-believers"Infidels".

why are they so obssesed with non-believers, why dont they just practise their own religion!

Absolutely not. I think stupidity is the root of the world's problems. People can be divided up into all sorts of groups, but every way you divide people- there's gonna be at least one dummy in the bunch.

Christians are not greedy and ignorant. People who refuse to take the time to get to know Christians outside of Answers are.

Christians don't hate education and want to stamp out technology. As a teacher myself, I'm obviously a big proponent of education...And I've been pushing for a ceiling projector in my classroom that has an Internet connection. So mnnah (that was me sticking out my tongue).

I LOVE how you bash Christianity and then just say Islam is ignorant. You did SUCH a good job of making your point (that was me being sarcastic).

I'm obviously NOT going to get Best Answer because I don't agree with you (and I stuck my tongue out at you, which I realize is rude). I also recognize that you won't take what I've said with an open mind because you've already closed it. I've got the summer off though, and I'm not in the mood to do something more productive.

I think that Christianity and Islam have good potential, but it is some of the ignorant followers of both faiths who ruin the potential by becoming obsessed with converting everyone and forcing their views on people no matter what. I'm sure there are of course, good Christians and Muslims who believe in peace and want an end to all these problems.

In response, I think yes, they are responsible, but it's the people not the religion who are to blame

No. faith does not *reason* guy's inhumanity to guy. It basically provides perfect conceal or justification sometimes. Religions furnish yet otherwise for human primates to divide themselves into in-communities and out-communities. a similar divisiveness can upward thrust up from ethnicity, custom, language, visual charm, economic status, and so on. It merely seems contained in the nature of social primates to manage individuals of out-communities as unworthy of the appreciate and interest as a results of individuals of in-communities. sometimes the disrespect and inconsideration will develop into violence. and sometimes faith stiffens the dept into institutional violence. even if it also takes position that religions (or, possibly extra appropriately, charismatic leaders utilising faith as justification or backing) heal divisions and shrink violence and distrust -- merely as artwork, friendship, and shared tribulation can do. Having suggested all that, I *do* imagine the international will be a happier and safer position if religions did not exist, although i don't believe of human nature would substitute for the extra acceptable or for the more serious. i imagine that maximum religions have a vested activity in suppressing serious idea and, rather, promotion uncritical deference to authority and custom. Such habit would were effective and effective for cultures that assembled in small tribes or bands in a hardscrabble conflict for survival adverse to both the uncontrollable elements and unknown antagonistic tribes, even if it really is not conducive to assisting us all develop into global voters of the international.

Who are you calling greedy and ignorant?

until you feel the love of God, you can't understand.

we don't hate education, we hate lies and it just so happens lies are a big part of most "education" now.

evolution and creation are both theories, yet only evolution is given credibility. (I don't see why)

You, who have an angel as your avatar seem to be the ignorant one.

And picking on third world countries? You truly are a heartless fool. I pity you.

(you tell her Elizabeth.)

This brianna_the_angel777 sounds like she needs medication. All of your messages sound like you're paranoid or dellusional. It's not christianity or islam that's upsetting you, it's what's in between your ears. Your seem to have a troubled mind.

Source(s): Common Sense

No. ALL of the World's problems stem from the sinful nature of mankind. Why not read and STUDY the Bible?

Yes. I think that christians steal from the rich

• SFNDX

Different people have different points of view. People judge from their best knowledge, but not always. Some jump to conclusion without any logical judgment. I respect your viewpoint, but from my point of view, what you said is totally wrong.

Ignorance leads to devil.

Another one who lumps an entire group into her own stereotypes