How do I find info re: a Hurley State Bank that is suppose to have taken bankrupcy.?

This bank was used by Gateway Computer company to finance the purchase of their computers. It was my understanding that the bank is now defunct and did not pay off their debts. I would like to find any information as to the validity of what I was told.

Best Answer

(605) 335-4015

811 E. 10th St.

Sioux Falls South Dakota

U.S.A.

Every search I didn brought this name and location up for that bank. They also have a law suit pending against them

Examples Of Our Notices Austrian Government Avery v. State Farm Baker v. Jewel & Dominick's Finer Foods Baiz v. Mountain View Brown v. American Tobacco Bryant v. Wyndham Hotels Ervin v. Movie Gallery Fields/Sanders v. Great Spring Waters of America ICHEIC In re Babcock & Wilcox In re Bridgestone Firestone In re Columbia/HCA In re Holocaust Victims Assets In re Pittsburgh Corning In re Synthroid Marketing International Organization for Migration McManus v. Fleetwood Enterprises MetLife Canada Outreach Microsoft I-V Cases Nature Guard Cement Roofing Cases Richison v. American Cemwood Scott v. American Tobacco Scott v. Blockbuster St. John v. American Home Products Swiss Banks Allocation Program Talalai v. Cooper Tire Thompson v. MetLife Ting v. AT&T West v. G&H Seed Whetman v. IKON Williams v. Weyerhaeuser Spitzfaden v. Dow Corning

Garrett v. Hurley State Bank

In the Garrett v. Hurley State Bank case, Hilsoft Notifications was asked to study methods and procedures to modify credit card member agreements with respect to an implementation of the arbitration language, and provide an opinion on the communication factors involved with such Notice. In forming our opinion, we took into account the guiding principles for communication that the Supreme Court laid out with respect to due process, and which Hilsoft Notifications has studied in depth, and Mr. Hilsee has testified about and been qualified as expert in regards to.

And...from ripoffreport.com

Source(s): go to ripoffreport.com and view all the complaints against them.

Hurley State Bank

• Alicia

Yeah that's so true i like coming on Yahoo Answers and the only reason i come is because of my contacts and if i had no contacts i would leave for good or come just once in a while and if i had choice be on YA! for a day or spend the whole day with friends and family in a heartbeat i would choose My fam and Friends... And i do have a life outside YA! and it will get more busy because its my senior year uhh!