does any one know vmk cheats?

need some vmk cheats if anybodys gots some also i havent been on in like a year what has happen to it

Favorite Answer

if you know these little cheats then sorry, this is all i have. ok go to the emporium and double click esmerelda (town square). do the same thing for the yeti in matterhorn, the dragon in the dungeon(fantasyland), the pirate in the tree house, shrunken ned in his shop(adventureland) and the ghosts in haunted mansion(frontierland) hope this helped!

I love vmk so here. I don't know if these will help you, but if you want more credits ALWAYS go to haunted mansion game. They give you like 5 credits for each ghost you catch. And also I agree. Vmk has changed. They have a new worker. Her name is Host_lily. And they completely changed the pirtates of carribean game. Bye!

no cheats, but I can give you this..

well, this is how to get Skull rock room, skeleton at the helm, pirate map table, and treasure cheast brown I think.

keep playing and re-opening this link-

http://www.kelloggsfunktown-vmk.com/...

just lose quickly you will still get code

(note- refreshing will not work, you have to close it and click the link over and over to get the codes)

no but hear is a cheat code site

www.cheatcc.com

Source(s): www.cheatcc.com