The Matrix - Is Neo superman? SERIOUSLY?

I had this debate but was basically told to shut up by my friend (nice, I know) Correct me if I'm wrong but... If Neo is the One but the One was really just manufactured by the machines to believe he was the One in the matrix how come he had powers in the real world? He stopped them sentinals with his... show more I had this debate but was basically told to shut up by my friend (nice, I know) Correct me if I'm wrong but...

If Neo is the One but the One was really just manufactured by the machines to believe he was the One in the matrix how come he had powers in the real world? He stopped them sentinals with his internal EMP and the could see "Mr Anderson"-guy when he was in that crew members body EVEN THO he was blind. I don't get it, that surely means that they crossed into the supernatural and not just highly unlikely. HELP!