Will Hello, Dolly be playing in Oklahoma in the next couple of months?

I saw a billboard about Hello, Dolly at I believe it said Victorian Theatre but I could be wrong about the name of the theatre. I do believe it is a dinner theatre. I would like to know if it will be playing Hello, Dolly anywhere in Oklahoma?

Favorite Answer

A show entitled "Hello, Dolly" will play at the Victorian Theater in Pawhuska, OK, July 21-22, 2006. The show is not the Broadway musical in which Carol Channing starred for a long time. This show is a tribute to country music star Dolly Parton, as portrayed by Sandy Anderson. It's $39.99 to get into the theater, and dinner from their full-service menu (steaks, lobster, etc.) is at an additional cost.

The telephone number at the theater is (918) 287-3421. The URL is below.

Pawhuska is about an hour and 25 minutes north and slightly west of Tulsa or 38 minutes west and slightly south of Bartlesville.

Lyric Theatre in Oklahoma City most recently produced the musical, "Hello, Dolly!" in 2005. They previously did the show in 1971, 1980 and 1992, so don't expect it back for a decade or so. I was unable to find it in Tulsa, and the only available tickets to the musical are for theaters in Washington, New York and Ireland, so if it's THAT Hello, Dolly! you're looking for, you'll have to be patient.

Not that I have heard of. What city? Tulsa or OKC? I have never heard of that theater.

difficult problem check out in yahoo that can assist