• 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, love Wal-Mart

• 1 decade ago

Yes I love Walmart.

• ratboy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Walmart destroys communities while flooding them with cheap crap from China instead of products made in the USA. I would never set foot in a Walmart store on principle alone. I would never sell out my country to save a few pennies.

• 1 decade ago

I like and hate Walmart at the same time. They have low prices, so I shop there, but I can't get over how much they also suck. I guess something that my only consolation is in that they aren't the only one, just the big dog on the block who gets the most attention.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like the prices there. I am trying to raise two children on very limited income, and Wal Mart is where I try to get it done.

I am well aware of the Wal Mart effect, so I think that if I had more money, I wouldn't shop there.

• 1 decade ago

I have no choice, I can get most everything I need there.

I live in a small town so Walmart is all we have.

• 1 decade ago

When I lived 45 minutes away I would come to save money. Now I moved right across the street and never go. I found somewhere cheaper. How ironic is that.

• 1 decade ago

Prices at Wal Mart are ok. I kinda miss some of the stores they drove out of business though. I do not care for a lot of their clothes.

• 1 decade ago

LOVE walmart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I especially like that they encourage slavery in China. (do the research) and that they pay workers in this country very poorly and often don't compensate them for overtime.

But, if I an save a ouple of bucks, who cares?

• 1 decade ago

Its alright, but I don't like the way they treat their employees I got a job at Target.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.