Flying the Kennedy VFR corridor on july 4th?

Hi im a student pilot who would like to fly the Kennedy class B VFR corridor on the forth of July, has anybody flown it and does anybody have some more information on it? I would like to fly it first during the day (some time very soon) then at night to watch the fireworks show. I will have my Private license by... show more Hi im a student pilot who would like to fly the Kennedy class B VFR corridor on the forth of July, has anybody flown it and does anybody have some more information on it? I would like to fly it first during the day (some time very soon) then at night to watch the fireworks show. I will have my Private license by that time so an endorsment wont be needed... Can anybody help me?
Update: you can fly at night with tht normal PPL and there is a VFR corridor over the hudson river from 1100 msl to ground