#1 Beatle songs...Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!?
No transferred text will be read. Thanks.These are a bit difficult. Better grab a 50+ year old to help you!
1. In what VERY early Beatle recording can you hear them one of them sing the wrong words? (It's only a few words, but it is noticeable.)
2. Name a song that has in it's title, 3 different places?
3.In what song of George, does John play slide guitar?
4. Can you name 4 one word titled songs?
5. In what movie does Paul appear later than the other three,wearing a fake mustach?
6. What movie did John appear in, while still a Beatle?
- persnickety1022Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1.....it's John, in "Please, Please Me"
2....."Here, There, Everywhere"
3....."For You Blue"
4....."Taxman", "Something", "Piggies", and "Revolution"
5....."A Hard Day's Night"
6....."How I Won The War"Source(s): Hey...wait a minute...I am NOT fifty!!!
- SmokeaterLv 71 decade ago
1. Tuff question...but the one miscue I can think of, is off "She Loves You"
2. Here, There, and Everywhere
3. For You Blue
4. Help, Misery, Rain, Girl
5. A Hard Days Night
6. How I Won The War
- 1 decade ago
3. I think it's Help!
4.Yesterday, Blackbird, Michelle, Girl
5 and 6. A Hard Day's Night
- wilderLv 44 years ago
lol, kool guy i will dig Christian's record of closes lady purchasers Bela, Nevy, Diana, Lizzy, Mili, Kuddles ( aka Kutless) , Lori, guns4life, panee aka manu4life. Golden A, woman chatelaine, juventina Christian's record of closes male purchasers Valencianista, Kasper, Sasan, valencia_619, Ashkon, eric, L'Enfant poor, Marky, Christians friends aswell. Babyboy, Father abel, sarah dinho, Pinkey, touzours, frihah, touch, sarah,
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- BobbyLv 41 decade ago
pretty obscure stuff!!--good questions---how i won the war ---hard days night (moustach)--here--there and every where-----i,ll think more and get back to ya on the rest---great questions!!!---the slide one go something like---because your sweet and lovely girl--i love you---something like that---play 4th and 12 bar blues---go johnny go!!!