#1 Beatle songs...Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!?

No transferred text will be read. Thanks.These are a bit difficult. Better grab a 50+ year old to help you!

1. In what VERY early Beatle recording can you hear them one of them sing the wrong words? (It's only a few words, but it is noticeable.)

2. Name a song that has in it's title, 3 different places?

3.In what song of George, does John play slide guitar?

4. Can you name 4 one word titled songs?

5. In what movie does Paul appear later than the other three,wearing a fake mustach?

6. What movie did John appear in, while still a Beatle?

Favorite Answer

1.....it's John, in "Please, Please Me"

2....."Here, There, Everywhere"

3....."For You Blue"

4....."Taxman", "Something", "Piggies", and "Revolution"

5....."A Hard Day's Night"

6....."How I Won The War"

Source(s): Hey...wait a minute...I am NOT fifty!!!

1. Tuff question...but the one miscue I can think of, is off "She Loves You"

2. Here, There, and Everywhere

3. For You Blue

4. Help, Misery, Rain, Girl

5. A Hard Days Night

6. How I Won The War

1.?

2.?

3. I think it's Help!

4.Yesterday, Blackbird, Michelle, Girl

5 and 6. A Hard Day's Night

• wilder

lol, kool guy i will dig Christian's record of closes lady purchasers Bela, Nevy, Diana, Lizzy, Mili, Kuddles ( aka Kutless) , Lori, guns4life, panee aka manu4life. Golden A, woman chatelaine, juventina Christian's record of closes male purchasers Valencianista, Kasper, Sasan, valencia_619, Ashkon, eric, L'Enfant poor, Marky, Christians friends aswell. Babyboy, Father abel, sarah dinho, Pinkey, touzours, frihah, touch, sarah,

• Bobby

pretty obscure stuff!!--good questions---how i won the war ---hard days night (moustach)--here--there and every where-----i,ll think more and get back to ya on the rest---great questions!!!---the slide one go something like---because your sweet and lovely girl--i love you---something like that---play 4th and 12 bar blues---go johnny go!!!