whats worse, canadians, or earthquakes?

im not saying anything bad about canadians, your just assuming earthquakes are bad.

Favorite Answer

Earthquakes cuz they might shake the world around and bring Canadians in. =P

JK!!!

AVRIL LAVIGNE IS CANADIAN, HOW DARE YOU?!!!!

• tex

Canadians

I live in Wisconsin and I have to say that camping with canadians is WAY more fun than wondering how a semi went 10 miles an hour past your suburban bedroom window in the middle of the night. Then again I've only been through one earthquake and hardly anyone even noticed it. LOL.

Canadians!! Earthquakes go away.

• Canadians......they come over our borders and take all of our constructions jobs. They refuse to speak English, and clog up our cable boxes with these ridiculous Canadian channels.

I believe soon there will even be hockey games played in the open here. I fear that Canada will be the death of us.

And I agree.......Charlie Tuna should get the best answer award.

• Adam

That isn't a nice question, now is it??

Earthquakes can kill. Canadians are friendly, intelligent, hard working people.

• woodie

i'm fairly certain it became. Revelation 23:14 says "And it got here to bypass on the instantaneous that there became a 5.0 importance earthquake in Canada, and each and every of the hosers freaked out, and lo there became a lot wailing and gnashing of enamel, and the hockey sticks did smack on the floor for it were many years on condition that they hoisted the cup." So sure you would nicely be on to something right here.

• nemraC

Earthquakes, Have u ever been in one? (what about a canadian) lol

• earthquakes..I like canadians

If you can't count on your best friends then who can you count on. The rest of the world said "Look, even Canada won't support them in their hour of need. Why should we?". I'm for lowering the Canadian flag anywhere it flies alongside the Stars and Stripes here in the USA.

Source(s): www.constitutionparty.com
  • Ryan

Hippies are worse. Canadians are cool, they're great to drink with and argue over Hockey.