Wat Do I Do About A I/O Device Error on my computer?

i can't put music or images into my psp.

Favorite Answer

Input/Output device error might occur due to hardware not communicating with the operating system or other softwares. Without knowing which hardware you are having problem with, helping you is very tough, if not impossible.

• deller

gadget blunders ensue at the same time as there's a conflict between I/O units, often it takes position at the same time as the speed of enter units would not stand to the speed of Output gadget or vice versa. attempt reinstalling the motive force archives. If it keeps to take position even after reinstalling the drivers then:- precise click on laptop>prop>settings>more desirable>troublesh... Acceleration. shrink the Acceleration aspect.

Push the three magic keys ctrl alt delete and BANG!!! no more problem at least for a few seconds

You can start by being more specific and giving details....op sys...error code....when it happens etc!