End of Sin City?

In the end of Sin City, how did Josh Harnett's charater know that the hooker's name was Becky, and in the very begining, the woman he killed in the red dress.......was the actress that plays "Belle" in "Days of Our Lives"???

Favorite Answer

Josh Hartnett's character in Sin City was based on a comic maybe or maybe not called "The Hitman", I can't remember. Anyways, he knew Becky's name because he was going to kill her. I don't watch Days of Our Lives, but maybe that was the same actress, did you read the ending credits? It seemed like when he killed the woman in red, she wanted to be killed and she knew it was going to happen, maybe there was no other way out, maybe that was the same for Becky.

Josh knew her name because he was given the assignment to make a "hit" on her in the beginning. I dunno about days of our lives though.