GREEN SERVICE LIGHT....I have a 1988 T-Bird, 3.8 multi port engine. Have had everything done on it.?

Is there a switch to re-set when you have the oil changed on this model? This is not an engine light and is driving me nuts. It is a green service light. The car has been tuned up and parts changed. I have been told it might be due to them not re-setting the switch when the oil was changed. PLEASE.......Any suggestion?

THE COMPUITER HAS BEEN RE-SET, BATTERY DISCONECTED AND MY MOM LOST THE MANUAL.

Favorite Answer

it is probably a maintenance light that goes on at a certain mileage if i remember correctly there is a button that needs pushed to reset it somewhere up under the dash or if you have a drivers information center it could be reset through that try your local dealer or service facility that has an alldata or mitchell on demand information system they should be able to help you

Reset the computer by disconnecting the battery for 1 minute

check the owner's manual,call the dealership

way to go mom, you @#$%^