Explain the TVmicro for a MAC computer in Better detail.?

I heard great reviews of it, but how does it work. I have DISH network at my house, will the TVmicro pick it up, will it pick up standard cable at my friends house? How does it compare with Window's Media Center. I know the price is $99, but is it really worth it? It got a Five Star rating.

From Apple Web Site:

Barely the size of an iPod Shuffle, TVMicro delivers a crystal-clear picture and is compact enough to take wherever you go. Simply plug TVMicro into a free USB 2.0 port, connect your antenna or cable and start watching TV!

Powered by EyeTV 2 software, TVMicro is perfectly suited for users on the go or people wanting a quick and simple solution to watch TV on their Mac. It includes an infrared remote control for your viewing convenience. Switch channels at the press of a button, without having to use your mouse or keyboard.

Puts TV on your MAC.