A bag of flour busted over my sink and now it's stopped up, tried drano but didn't help clog, any tips?

A bag of flour busted open and to avoid a mess I rushed it into my kitchen sink. I scopped up as much as I could but a lot did get into the garbage disposal. I washed the rest down with hot water but now it' stopped up. Tried drano and plunger but that didn't work. Disposal operates but just displaces water... show more A bag of flour busted open and to avoid a mess I rushed it into my kitchen sink. I scopped up as much as I could but a lot did get into the garbage disposal. I washed the rest down with hot water but now it' stopped up. Tried drano and plunger but that didn't work. Disposal operates but just displaces water to the other side of the dual sink. Will a snake work? Can the flour harden into a tough dough and really case a nightmare?