Need Russian Translation please?

AltaVista won't translate пипец for me. Any help?

Also the chorus to a глюкоза song says,
"айн,цвай,драй.Шике,шике, швайне"
i understand that its ' 1 2 3' in german, but what's "Шике,шике, швайне"?
Update: thanks for the Glamour translation... I thought it might be part of a colloquialism.

-and thanks to JustinSr. for speaking without knowledge. Its your kind of answers that make this such a great place to learn. Thanks!
Update 2: XP- oh really? this isnt the right place for this question? Apparently you don't look through the languages category much. You just put yourself in with JustinSr....
Update 3: Ok guys, im well aware that some of this is german. I understood ein, svei, drei. I even thought that Schveine might have been pig. But it came off a Russian CD, so quit slamming for being an idiot. I don't speak German, that doesn't make me stupid, it makes me in need of Answers. thus the reason i'm here. show more Ok guys, im well aware that some of this is german. I understood ein, svei, drei. I even thought that Schveine might have been pig. But it came off a Russian CD, so quit slamming for being an idiot. I don't speak German, that doesn't make me stupid, it makes me in need of Answers. thus the reason i'm here.