Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

What kind of camera is best?

I'm looking for a digital camera under $200.00. Planning on using it in everday life. What kind is best under that price?

Favorite Answer

not sure how much it cost but I have a Casio EXILIM Digital Camera that is so great only about the size ove a half deck of cards...fits in an altoid box. GREAT quality. it was a gift.

I own a Kodak Z730 5 megapixel digital camera. It is among the best in its class. It consists of a large 2.2 inch screen and picture quality is amazing. The best feature of this camera is that it has 4X optical as well as 4X digital zoom. Other 5 megapixel cameras usually have 3X optical and 2X digital zooms that either have the same or a higher price tag than the abovementioned Kodak digital camera. I bought it from Best Buy for $199.99 It gives u the most bang for ur buck. I mostly use it for family functions and general picture taking. Definitely a best buy.

Canon is the only brand I would consider. There are many makes available. The new Powershot SD 700IS sounds great...is very compact, takes great pictures, has the great advantage of image stabilization...its perfect for putting in your pocket (though I would recommend you put on a stick-on lcd screen protector).

A cheaper, but still great alternative would be the Canon Powershot A620....it takes great pics

Go to DPReview.com That stands for <digital photgraphy review> You can compare all cameras in all different price ranges.

I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC H3,it takes great photo's & didn't cost too much.About $300.00. Example of cameras photo's can be seen on my profile page where there is a link to my flickr photo pages.

Hi there canon might sound slightly expensive but it is definitely worth it. I did a lot of research and canons are the best in my opinion

The best price is at Bestbuy

Sony $199

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7607...

Cannon $299

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7323...

Cannon is a little more expensive and have nothing bellow 200, but been honest, nothing different against sony...

Good luck!

Canon A620 is the best one out there right now for a good price.

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/cameraDetail.php...

In my personal opinion a Kodak..they are the best, and have the best picture. I have the CX7430 and I LOVE it....but shop around, don't snatch up the first one that comes along....good luck!

finepix z1 by fuji film im not sure about udner 200 but it certainly has dropped in price and i love it so much