Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesAustin · 2 decades ago

Question about Austin?

Hello,

I am considering a move to the Austin-San Antonio area and would appreciate some help. I do not want to live IN the city, but would love a nice, LIBERAL, quaint community maybe about a half hour to 45 minutes away. I currently live in Salem, MA which is a wonderfully charming community, with a unique vibe to it. I wonder if there is something of similar scale in the Austin area that would allow a small community within manageable access to the cities?

Thanks!

• 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

try san marcos texas, longest continuousley inhabited area in the united states.some 12,000 years and counting.college town lots of opporotunities for any way you sway.30 miles from austin 50 miles to san antonio. if you like a german vibe try new braunfels texas 30 miles from san antonio and 50 miles from austin.

Source(s): i'll go ahaead and take my best answer points now .thank you.i can not tell everything. a big part of the journey is discovery.
    2 decades ago

Move up to Lake Travis area then.

2 decades ago

Ok. Just so you know, liberals are scum.

Well, I was going to help you but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Liberals are marxist scum. Figure it out for yourself.