James R asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What is the Best Superhero Movie?

Saw this on MSN and thought it was a good q. In your opinion, what is the best movie based on a superhero? Btw, havent seen Superman Returns, so don't know how to judge.

This was the MSN list - 10. Rocketeer. 9. Spy Kids. 8. Hellboy. 7. Inframan. 6. Darkman. 5. Superman II. 4. The Incredibles. 3. Spiderman. 2. Batman Returns. and 1. - X-Men.

What do you think?

Favorite Answer

these are my top ten

10 batman forever

9 rocketeer

8 .x-men 1

7 the incredibles

6. hellboy

5. x-men 2

4. spiderman 2

3.x-men 3

2.batman begins

1.spiderman 1

I have a list of favorite super hero movies. I like all Batman movies except for Batman and Robin, the flop with George Clooney. I like Batman Begins, which totally rocked!!! I like all three X-Men movies, Hugh Jackman delivers on every one. I like Spiderman one and two, both blew me away. But I have to say, Batman Begins and the Spiderman movies are probably the best ones. They kicked butt. But, as I said, I like the list. Oh yeah, and even though it's not the standard comic superhero movie, I love and adore The Incredibles. The movie is what the title is.

I liked the X-Men movies and first 2 Superman movies but Darkman and The Punisher(the more recent one) are my favorates.

Blankman... No, just kidding, the first Superman---(1979- in the theatre) was and still is the best overall (the first X-Men, and Daredevil---were not bad, for overall content...) P.S. Personally, I do have a 'soft-spot' for Hellboy!!!

Batman Returns was pretty good. I also liked The Incredibles.

Either Spiderman 1 or 2. Had a lot of reality in it, if you look close.

Batman Returns and of course, the first one, Batman.

Indiana Jones!

between batman superman and spiderman. it's hard to decide but i'll go with batman begins

X- Men Rules