girlfriends birthday?

for my girlfriends birthday i was planning on showing up at her house with roses and a teddy bear with a gold chain open heart pendant around the bear. think this is a good idea?

Best Answer

I think she would enjoy that. When a guy remembers your birthday (w/o reminders), that is a good as a receiving a gift. Add thoughtful gifts to the equation and you've got a winner. It is something you should definitely do. Good luck. :)

• Janine

dude, this is an amazing present. She will be SO happy with it, i know for sure! I think its best just to get the normal size, maybe you could let someone with a size 7 fit on Uggs, let that person tell you how it fits. Well, you really really should buy them for her! What a great gift!

well it sounds good... if you're young. If you;re older than just forget the teddy bear and stick with the roses and gold necklace and it'll be PERFECT :) good luck!

i do i think that is really sweet i wish my man would do that but just a little tip dont go in the afternoon go around morning time (so that way she will b there) if she lives with someone let them in on it and tell them wat time ur gonna b there and have them makesure that she is there then take her out to eat or to the movies or something to where yall can spend the day together

Wow that is an awesome idea. Good for you =) Most guys have no idea what the hell their doing, but you seem to have it under control.

Depends how old she is - anything beyond 16 and then, no, it's pretty kitsch.

No, do something more original.

no bears are stupid

boring!