girlfriends birthday?

for my girlfriends birthday i was planning on showing up at her house with roses and a teddy bear with a gold chain open heart pendant around the bear. think this is a good idea?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I think she would enjoy that. When a guy remembers your birthday (w/o reminders), that is a good as a receiving a gift. Add thoughtful gifts to the equation and you've got a winner. It is something you should definitely do. Good luck. :)

• Janine
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

dude, this is an amazing present. She will be SO happy with it, i know for sure! I think its best just to get the normal size, maybe you could let someone with a size 7 fit on Uggs, let that person tell you how it fits. Well, you really really should buy them for her! What a great gift!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well it sounds good... if you're young. If you;re older than just forget the teddy bear and stick with the roses and gold necklace and it'll be PERFECT :) good luck!

• 1 decade ago

i do i think that is really sweet i wish my man would do that but just a little tip dont go in the afternoon go around morning time (so that way she will b there) if she lives with someone let them in on it and tell them wat time ur gonna b there and have them makesure that she is there then take her out to eat or to the movies or something to where yall can spend the day together

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow that is an awesome idea. Good for you =) Most guys have no idea what the hell their doing, but you seem to have it under control.

• 1 decade ago

Depends how old she is - anything beyond 16 and then, no, it's pretty kitsch.

• 1 decade ago

No, do something more original.

• 1 decade ago

no bears are stupid

• 1 decade ago

boring!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.