Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

movie idea plz?

Hi i still need a movie idea

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

make a movie about you having a hard time finding ideas on making movies... LOL

• Login to reply the answers
  • Laural
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

How about the concept of being lonely. Since it is night time, may be you can film outside if you live in a suburb neighborhood. Place the camera somewhere where it is filming you and walk around. Maybe do that for 30 seconds. Then perhaps bring the camera inside and just show the audience how being alone is having an effect on the person's mind.

• 1 decade ago

the triffids its an old film from the 5o's but i think it needs to be updated also a film called The last day i made it up in my head its a kind of a future film where the sun expands and gets bigger and becomes a supernover which can blow up the world and at the final day where everything is dying but they end up finding a way to stop it and save the world before it causes a major killing threat

• 1 decade ago

x-men 3, Queen of the damed, any james bond, indena jones. and if you still carnt find a decent movie to watch then read a book. they dont miss things out like films can.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi, I have a movie Idea you can have, i read your other question but never answered. I'll send it you be E-mail.

• 1 decade ago

rick moranis has to go undercover to bust a drugs ring, culminates in a battle rap

certificate 15

• 1 decade ago

go and see tokyo drif,fearless and x men 3 i have seen them and they are all good tokyo drift i saw twice because its brill fearless is based on a truestory very sad and cool story and x men 3 is cool but i love tokyo drift best

your choice make it a good one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends what sort of movies you like.

If you want an actress, then let me know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i really liked cars, but if Disney and Pixar isn't your thing then try x-men 3 or the devil wears prada

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

x-men 3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.