Anoles:

Good

Bad

Ugly

Geckos:

Licky

Ricky

• 1 decade ago

Well, here are some of the names we have for our chickens: bird lady ( she is a pidgeon looking chicken), Mrs. Red (our rhode island red hed), Patch (a patchy looking rooster, that is Mrs. Red's mate), Jap (jappanese banty , rooster), Bob (bluish white banty), Poky (japenese banty hen, she is very slow), Starlight (a bright bluish and white rooster), Princess (a pampered hen), Fuzz Butt ( very fuzzy all over especially her butt), We also have a turkey duck that is called Buddy (she follows us everywhere and thinks she is a dog!) I hope I helped you!!

• 1 decade ago

Chickens do not peck people's eyes out, that person didn't even bother to check their spelling and has probably been watching "The Birds"! As to names here are a few ideas...

Plucky

Chicken Little

Little Red (For a hen.)

Cluck-Cluck

Broody

Cocky (For a male.)

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS LOL :) TO ALL THESE NAMES THERE FUNNY XD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chookie

Chooker

Chookafeller

Ben Hur

• 1 decade ago

a chicken as a pet Bah do you have any idea what that entails? you arent gonna want to keep him in the house, they can peck your eyes out.. altho they are the cutest babies.. anyway i had a pet zebra finch hand fed the sweetest little 14 gram thing ever.. and her name was CHICKUN.. the little peeper and my litttle goose LOL

• 1 decade ago

a chicken as a pet Bah do you have any idea what that entails? you arent gonna want to keep him in the house, they can peck your eyes out.. altho they are the cutest babies.. anyway i had a pet zebra finch hand fed the sweetest little 14 gram thing ever.. and her name was CHICKUN.. the little peeper and my litttle goose LOL

• 1 decade ago

I had a 3-legged cat named Yardstick since she only had 3 feet

• 1 decade ago

stu fowler for rooster flower for hen

• 1 decade ago

What about Prissy and Foghorn Leghorn?I like those names...lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.