dinner at petco park?

I need some advice. I dont know what to do. for my anniversary, I wanted to have a helicopter ride over San Diego. well then I was trying to find a way to have a dinner at petco park, I dont have the connections to have the candle lit dinner on the field like Id love but is there something else I can do? i know you can rent out the top of the western metal buidling, but im not sure how that would be a good thing for just two people. a suite? but i so just wanted to do something better than that. any thoughts?

Best Answer

petco park, how about a hot air balloon over the temecula valley wine region,or a gondola ride out of long beach. rent a room with a jucuzzi in it,you could have dinner delivered,set the table,candles,flowers,etc,set the mood! what could be better no phones,nobody knocking on your door except for the food of course. and then its just relax-relax no curfews,no parents!!

Find a small cabin on the beach, isolated. Have a weekend there, with candles in the dark, good wine, picnic food, and the sea. Eat naked, feed each other, and have a lot of sex. Go skinny dipping in the middle of the night, and play in the sand.

Make the anniversary be about you two, relaxing and enjoying each other.

DAMN IF YOU HAVE MONEY TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST THROW LIKE A SWEET SIXTEEN TYPE PARTY

leave everything on destiny