I am looking for Menards Mission Statement?

its for a school paper

• truth
    Favorite Answer

Menards is a chain of home improvement stores in the Midwestern United States.

The privately-held chain was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As of January 2006, the chain has 205 stores in 10 states: (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin). Menards will soon be opening its first store in Missouri.

While the privately held company does not release sales figures, it is believed to be the third largest home center chain in the United States behind The Home Depot and Lowe's.

there are lot of links which i cannot attach but the main link you will need help for it is

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Menards+M...

• Jard

menards mission statement

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avlb1

Hi sister, Im gonna do this before I burst, I dont have any intention at all for anything really, I feel so empty yet this is the empty which feels good. I mean I am not trying anything at all but `things` kinda happen. The one thing I do is I follow Shiva, I have left everything behind in studies and I just want to follow him. Everything else that I need to learn is presented by him to me, He has somewhat become the head of censorship for me and I simply cannot push in anything, in some ways I understand that he is chosing the knowledge which matters to me but I wouldnt say thats a bad thing cause I do feel a little lighter so I allow him to be the head of censor. I dont really know about my mission and I have asked him countless of times because all this is kinda early for my age, I kept asking him about my mission and everytime its the same reply, he says my mission is simply be my true self. hmmmmm,funny really because Shiva allways tells me that everyone is looking for themselves, sometimes he pushes me head on into their experiance, sometimes he keeps me away as he tells me that sometimes they have to go through it on their own, sometimes he hints to them, sometimes he makes them question their own beleifs, sometimes he just drop seeds but I get changed too and there is no escape for me just because I know the blueman. Maybe I will tell you a little about him and hope he lets me, Shiva just this once please,please,please. See that blueguy may seem like he needs holiness to be close but truly all you need is to love him. I mean he is compassionate and he forgives but you cant also use his compassion, you gotta follow through with your change. In some ways you gotta drop the `pure` or `divine` word cause he is as natural as natural can be. I mean everyone is born as Shiva/Shakti to be honest with you, so he is there kinda reading this too,maybe just in a diffrient name or even a diffrient gender : ). Shiva says its not worth it at all trying to prove who is righter then who because everyone contradicts their own truth at some point of their life including me, Shiva says there is no point holding on to truths as if it is set in stone because truth of the moment matters most then truth of the whole. Shiva says no matter how much I know there will be someone who knows better, lol he is hinting at me, point taken boss. I dont know sister, thats my answer, I just let that fellow dance, beyond that I dont know anything really, I didnt create myself or anything at all, im not holy or pure or anything close to that sorta words, so I dont know really and everytime I want to bow down to him in gratitude on my altar he doesnt allow me, can you beleive it ? He says if I really wanna show my gratitude then its you all I gotta bow down to , he says if I want to show my gratitude then its Mother Existance I gotta bow down to. I bow down to all my contacts for all the time you have teached me about myself. I love you I bow down to all the people who have answered my questions. I love you I bow down to all that have questioned. I love you I bow down to you sister. May you always be blessed. I love you Salutations to Mother Mary. Om shanti