Best site for bad credit home loans(purchase)?Husband had HeartAttack,I don't work-you do the math-credit sux!

I need help NOW!!! Horrible situation...Anyone want to give to a good cause??? Probably not but I am only 31 with 2 small kids...Need info in order to buy the house we are in right now.. I only need to find a mortgage for 65% of the current value...Any suggestions? Any generous rich people?
Update: In response to the last answer I received, I am no idiot...I am an educated person who knows that income is what pays the mortgage.My husband is back to work and making ample money to cover the mortgage we need.Our credit was great until he was out of work for 18 weeks.You try cutting your income to virtually zero... show more In response to the last answer I received, I am no idiot...I am an educated person who knows that income is what pays the mortgage.My husband is back to work and making ample money to cover the mortgage we need.Our credit was great until he was out of work for 18 weeks.You try cutting your income to virtually zero and see how you fair.This is a legitimate question in search of a mortgage site to obtain a mortgage we can afford.